Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Way Past Overdue!

I have decided I'd start posting again! I should, I have so much to say! Do I talk about work? Do I talk about my love life? Where do I start??

Well first off, I'm clean! I relapsed back in February. Not good, I know. I now understand why so many people relapse. I felt almost like I had to in order to remember how shitty my life was. CRAZY! I spent probably $500 in less that two weeks on the shit. Which is nothing compared to what I used to spend. I used to spend about $250 average a night.

I'm working at a psych hospital! GREAT JOB! Hahaha... I get the most hilarious patients. I could write an entire blog on that alone. I have been proposed to a gagillion times. I've seen enough naked people for a life time! More stories on that to come!

The last thing I feel like mentioning is my new boyfriend.... he's so lovely to me. He's a dorky guy. A few years younger, but has his shit together. He sends me cornie text message poems that I adore. He's so silly! He doesn't do drugs and has drank a handful of times in his life, so he is good for me. He enjoys going to museums, photography, and doing random things like me. I've needed a good person like this in my life! Every time I think about using, I think about him!

My goodness, it's funny how so many things happen in life, yet I can't think of what I wanted to write about. I have all of these crazy things going through my head, but when I have time to "put them down on paper", they all go away!

Well... until next time....

No comments: